Tours Cat Ba island – Lan Ha Bay on Traditional Sail
Code tour : LH01
Type of tour : Private Cruise and Daily depart
Depart : HA NOI
Return : HA NOI
Day 1: Ha Noi – Cat Ba island – Lan Ha Bay
7h30 : Good Morning Cat Ba tour guide will pick up you from your hotel in Hanoi Old Quarter area and transfer to Hai Phong city .
10h30 – 11h00: Arrive Got Harbor – Cat Hai Island (Hai Phong City), get on speed boat to get Cat Ba Island.
11h00 – 11h30 : The car takes you going through Cat ba National Road to Beo Habour get on board. The junk will cruise to take you to pass by the floating village.
– Have lunch on boat in Lan Ha bay.
– Keep cruising to the most scenic areas of the bay with hundreds of beautiful islands.
– Continue cruising further to see the unique Halong bay.
– Kayak through the narrow lagoons and tunnel caves called Hang Ca (the Bat Cave).
– Cruise to Bai Trai Dao beaches. Free for swimming and relax to enjoy the sunset on the bay.
– Anchor at a calm water area for dinner and experience the peaceful night on the junk among beautiful mountains.
Meals : lunch, dinner
Day 2: Lan Ha Bay – Ha Long Bay – Ha Noi
- Wake up to see the dawn on the bay and then have breakfast.
- The boat takes you to see some other parts of the bay.
- Visit the floating fish farm. You will learn how the local people there make their livings.
- Continue cruising further to see the unique Ha Long bay.
- Enjoy the last swimming on the bay.
- 10.40 – 11.00 AM get off the boat to Cat Ba.
- Have lunch in a local restaurant.
- 12h30 The bus takes you back to Ha Noi.
- 16h00- 16h30 : Arrive in Ha Noi Old quarter. End Tour.
|Group (Person)||Group (Person)|
3 – 4
5 – 6
Whatsapp +84 913 096 281
NOTE : IF YOU WOULD LIKE STAY EXTRA SOME DAYS IN CAT BA ISLAND . WE WILL ARRANGE THE PICK UP BACK LATER WITH FREE OF CHARGE. YOU JUST LET US KNOW YOUR HOTEL ADDRESS FOR PICK UP.
- Transfer and transportation round trip Hanoi to Cat Ba an Cat ba to Hanoi bus.
- Private Cruise.
- Kayaking to explore Lan Ha bay.
- Experienced English speaking tour guide.
- All meals as mentioned.
- Entrance fees for mentioned sites.
- Early check-in or late check-out.
- Other meals with drinking.
- Personal expense.