TWO DAYS/ONE NIGHT
ONBOARD LAPINTA CRUISE
DAY 1: Hanoi – Hai Phong – Lan Ha Bay
09:00 – 09:30: Your transport vehicle will collect you from your hotel in Hanoi old quarter and it will be heading on new highway to Got Ferry Terminal – Cat Hai Town – Haiphong City.
12:00: From the wharf you will be transferred on our tender then onto La Pinta cruise.
We welcome our guests on board enjoy Welcome Drink, Our Crew will conduct a compulsory safety procedures session and check into your cabin and freshen up.
Start cruising and explore Halong Bay – one of the World New Seven Wonders of Nature.
13:15: A special lunch of fresh seafood and an assortment of appetizing favorites will be served.
Our cruise proceeds to Lan Ha Bay passing to Da Chong islet, where you can see a lighthouse built by the French over 100 years ago.
15:00: When lunch is about to finish Then our journey cruises via the islets of Con Vit and Gia Luan. These amazing limestone karst formations rise up out of the sea in an impressive manner. This area is untouched, as not many cruise ships use the route via the Cat Ba Island – through Cua Van to Ba Trai Dao area to Lan Ha Bay. It is a separate part of Halong Bay. This is a quiet tourist paradise in Vietnam. The region is well-known for its pristine beaches and spectacular beauty, having about 400 fascinating islands. You may prefer to try your hand at kayaking or simply just enjoy a swim. This is a great experience, immersed in the crystal-clear water of the bay.
17:00: Back to main boat, and cruising to a place for staying overnight.
17:30 – 18:30: Onboard you may join a traditional cooking class. Our chef will guide you in the making of some Vietnam traditional dishes.
In the early evening, the boat has Happy hour with special drink menu. (Buy one get another one for free).
Optional: Massage service available. Please book with Cruise Manager directly.
(please see massage menu)
19:30: Special dinner is served. Enjoy delicious local food prepared and served for you by our wonderful onboard catering staff. This is a delightful meal in an intimate romantic ambience.
20:45 – 23:00: Relax whilst enjoying drinks from the bar.
Take any activities on boat cruise such as watching documentary movies, squid ﬁshing or simply relax on our roof top deck under the vast sky full of stars.
Stay overnight on boat.
DAY 2: Visit cave – Halong – Hanoi
06:30: Doing exercises with Tai chi on the sundeck. It is a nice time of the day on Lan Ha Bay day break. Get on the upper deck to participate in our daily Tai Chi sessions.
07:00: Light breakfast will be served in our restaurant.
7:30 – 9:15: Enjoy the last stage of your trip to Dark & Bright cave and islets by local rowing boats which is a wild and mysterious beauty in the middle of the World Heritage Bay. Back to our main board afterwards.
09:30: Check out of your cabin as we draw closer to the mainland.
10:30: Whilst cruising back you can enjoy a delightful brunch.
11:30: You will board on our tender and head back to the wharf where you will be met by your return trip vehicle to transfer you back to Hanoi.
12:00-12:30: Get on luxury van and get back to Hanoi. End of the trip
- Welcome Drink, hot/cold Towels
- Kayaking, Cooking class, Tai chi exercise, Bamboo boat, Swimming
- (subject to the weather conditions) Squid fishing, Music entertainment, satellite TV
- Entrance Fees
- English-speaking Tour Guide
- Spacious air-con Cabins and en-suite Bathrooms
- 01 Breakfast, 01 Lunch, 01 Dinner, 01 Brunch on board
What’s Not Included
- Luxury minivan Hanoi- Haiphong- Hanoi
- Airfare, visa arrangements
- Beauty Spa Services & Massage
- Beverages, tips, gratuities and other personal expenses
- Surcharge for Xmas, Solar New Year’s day & Lunar New Year’s day
- All other services not stated above
Type of Cabin
Ocean Suite Bacony
|Family Suite Balcony||
If you need any futher information , please send your require to email : email@example.com or chat via WhatsApp : +84 913 096 281
- One night on luxury cruise
- Welcome drinks with warm/cold tissues
- Entrance fees and sightseeing fees
- In house English speaking guide
- Fruit set up in cabin
- Accommodation in luxury air-conditioned en-suite cabin
- All meals on boat: 02 lunches, 01 dinner, 01 breakfast
- Taichi session, bamboo boat in Dark & Bright Cave, kayaking in Ba Trai Dao beach, cooking demonstration, night squid fishing.
- Taxes, service charges, travel insurance
- Sharing limousine transfers or private car
- Tipping and gratitude
- Visa arrangements
- Beauty spa and massage services
- Other beverages, tips and personal expenses
- All other services not clearly mentioned