LAN HA BAY 1 DAY TOURS FROM HANOI
HANOI → LAN HA BAY → CAT BA ISLAND → HA LONG BAY → HANOI
Code tour : HNCB02
Type of tour : Group tour and Daily depart
Depart : from Hanoi
Return : Hanoi old quarter
07:00 – 7h30 : Pick up from hotel in Hanoi old quarter & transfer to the boat.
10:15: Arrive habour boat, check-in Cruise, and enjoy welcome drinks. Cruising through Ha Long Bay & Lan ha bay, admire the magical landscapes on the way. The Cruise Pass Da Chong Islet, where you can see a lighthouse built by the French over 100 years ago.
12:15: Enjoy a delicious Vietnamese cuisine of fresh seafoods while cruising in Lan Ha bay. The area is surrounding of extraordinary limestone karsts landscapes.
13:30: Do kayaking at the pristine lagoon where is the best place in Halong bay for kayaker, this is the most beautiful lagoons in Ha Long bay as well.
14:30: Enjoy swimming in the crystal clear waters of the Bay. Jump off into the water from boat.
15:00: Start cruising back to Gia Luan port where stop & transfer to Cat Ba national park by shuttle bus.
15.50: Visiting the most beautiful grotto in Cat Ba national park.
16:45: Back to the boat & keep heading to Got ferry habour. Enjoy the complimentary sunset party on the sundeck with fresh fruits & tea. Join cooking class demonstration (making Vietnamese Spring rolls) on the cruise.
18:00: Disembark habour. Transfer back to Hanoi.
20:30: Arrival back at your hotel or home. The Lan Ha Bay Day Cruise trip will be finished.
PACKAGE PRICE: 65 USD PER PERSON
- Transfer from hotels/ stay in Hanoi Old quarter to the boat & returns by A/C modern bus
- Transfers by new highway with around 2 hours for one way.
- Meal on board (01 Lunch)
- Complimentary bottled water (Shuttle bus)
- Welcome drink onboard
- Cooking class (Making Vietnamese Spring rolls)
- Entrance and sightseeing fees
- Kayaking or small sampan boat in Lan ha bay
- Visiting Cave in Cat Ba national park
- English speaking tour guide
- Sunset party with fruits and tea
- Wifi access, A/C restaurant
- Beverages, travel insurance, tax
- Tips for tour guide & personal expenses
- Pick up from hotels/ stay outside Hanoi old quarter.
- All other services and items not mentioned specifically in the list above
What to bring:
- Sun block, Sport shoes, cash for personal expenses, and hat or umbrella,
- The itinerary may be changed upon the weather condition
- Doctor and Pharmacy are not available
- Cancellation policies confirmed by Agent’s applies
- Please check the invoice from your agent or hotel carefully as we are unable to honour verbal agreements.
- Please bring your trekking shoes and mosquito repellent.